Wednesday, June 19, 2013

5 Cute Dorm Practical Grad Gifts Under $30

I don't know about you, but I've been going to so. many. graduation. parties. I'm kind sick of them. Much of the time, I feel (my mother as well) feel obligated to bring at least something little. Instead of those Bed, Bath and Beyond gift cards (boring, and we all know you can buy those at Walgreens/CVS/any other drugstore), I like to give something a little more personal. Here are 5 things under $25 that I've given to my friends (or received!)


Something about this is so brilliant-I can totally see myself keeping my dorm keys and glasses in this handy little pouch, this means no more losing those tiny essentials.

Anyone can use these-perfect for grabbing your laptop charger for a long day at the library or just in general. At $10, these are practical, but not necessarily thought of. 

Perfect for the girl who will be tailgating or heading to the beach frequently. Keeps bottled water cold, fruit, you name it.

Not only are these super cute, they won't get mixed up amongst hundreds of other iPhone earbuds. They're great to leave in your bag!

From what I've heard, your bed becomes your everything in college. How perfect is this to work on a term paper or to study for psychology? Plus, there are so many fun patterns!

Grads, what is the best little gift you received  Mine was a monogrammed laundry bag from a local boutique, it's pink and green and I love it!

Sending Smiles,
C


1 comment: